|Registration Terms & Conditions:
- Conference Registration is mandatory for all delegates, faculty and accompanying persons including children above the age of 5 years.
- Photo ID is mandatory for all Delegates for Security Reasons to enter the Conference area.
- Please ensure to wear registration badge (Bar Coded) in the conference area.
- Preferred mode of payment: Card, Net-Banking and Demand Draft. We are not accepting cheques for registration, hence do not opt this payment mode as the cheque will not be entertained.
- Registration is non-transferable.
- A delegate must bring email receipt/confirmation at the time of registration.
- PG Students/residents must submit / upload an official letter of the institute (PDF format) originally stamped and signed by the Head of Department/Institute certifying this status during the registration process.
- Please mention your registration number in all communications.
- Registration confirmation letter along with Registration ID would be sent to you within 30 days after receipt of your payment.
- All Remittance / Bank Charges / online transaction fees to be paid by the delegate.
- Registration Fee is inclusive of currently applicable taxes (GST 18%). Any change in taxes will be as per prevailing tax structure.
- For spot registrations: Payment will be accepted only by mode of cash/card.
- For spot registrations, Delegate kit will be provided subject to availability.
- Delegate kit would be handed over only to the registered delegate. Only in exceptional cases, the kit would be handed over to any representative authorized by the Registered Delegate with a copy of signed Authorized Registration receipt.
- Entry to the Accompanying Person may be restricted to certain areas at the venue of the Event.
- The organizer will not be responsible for any date change of the conference.
- The organizer will not be responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
- Post-conference no kit or any material will be disbursed to the delegate/associate delegate / PG student.
- Online registration will be closed on 01st December 2022. Further registration will start at the conference venue as "Spot Registration" category only.
|Cancellation / Refund Policy for NSICON 2022
- Organizers reserve the right to reject a registration if found in violation of registration rules or to reassign them to a category which they may deem fit.
- All cancellation request should be made in writing and sent to NSICON 2022 Secretariat.
- Payment shall be refunded after 45 days of the conference.
- 75% refund, if cancelled before 30th Jun 2022.
- 50% refund, if cancelled before 30th Sep 2022.
- 25% refund if cancelled before 31st Oct 2022.
- No refund, if cancelled after 31st Oct 2022.
- Refund includes only the registration base amount and does not include GST & card payment / conversion / Remittance / Bank Charges / online transaction fees charges.
- All disputes are subject to Agra jurisdiction only.
We at NSICON 2022 take your privacy seriously and treat all financial information about any transaction you have with the organization as highly confidential. Also, NSICON 2022 does not share e-mail addresses or phone numbers of any of our donors or constituents.
To protect the privacy of our donors and their special relationship with NSICON 2021, we maintain the following policies:
- We may request personal information online, such as name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card number ONLY to accept the registration to NSICON 2022.
- We will not release or use this information for any other purpose unless we have your consent.
- We do not trade or sell your personal information with other organizations.
- We do not track, collect or distribute personal information entered by those who visit our website.
- Personal information stored in our database is protected with a secured login with authentication, assignment of a unique ID to each person with computer access, regular passcode changes, and user IDs are deactivated or terminated as needed.